Thursday, October 1, 2009

Winter Already!?!


This is Brynn's first day of school picture. She was kind of nervous, but she's loved being in the 1st grade. Yesterday, I was on the phone with her teacher and she askes me "Did Brynn tell you what happened with the crayons" I said no she hadn't. Anyways, her teacher says "Most of the time when kids write on things I can't tell who it is, but Brynn wrote her full name on the carpet with crayons." I guess its one of those lessons she had to learn the hard way. If you're gonna write on something, don't write your name! :)
The last two days have been so COLD!!!! I hate it. Brynn hates it too because she is used to every day after school playing outside with Riley. She finally talked me into letting her go outside but we don't have all the winter stuff out yet, so this is a collection of the warmest things we could find around the house. I think she looks hillarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment