Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My internet is on drugs...

I just can't stop. This blogging things is addicting (when my internet works anyways.) I worked on posting something all day today. Which some may say proves how boring my life is right now... :) but anyways, it was all ready and then my internet magically disappears. Awesome.
So, I am stealing this idea from Weedy. But it definitely is easier than a list of things I will do. So here is my list of things that will not happen in the year 2009:
  1. I will not promise myself that I'm going to work out daily. There's no need to intentionally set myself up for disappointment.
  2. Get comfortable driving the truck in the snow. Brian may want me to now but he'll change his mind when I drive it into the gutter, accidentally of course.
  3. Exercise any willpower when he has chocolate in the cupboard. If he wants it for lunch he needs to find a better hiding spot for it.
  4. Completely give up Fox brand clothing. Its my comfort zone and I'm just not ready to part with it yet...
  5. Quit swearing completely. There is just no other way to express some of those feelings :)

I'm sure there are plenty more but that makes a pretty good top five.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an excellent idea that I a going to do it every year.

    ReplyDelete