Last Sunday sweet little Brynners, who likes to keep us in line, decided we all needed to go to church. She always goes to Primary, but she said the rest of us needed to go to church too. So, I dug out the only dress I own and Brian got all fixed up and we went. After church, we all decided to break the sabbath and go to Lava Hot Springs. Brynn had never been before so needless to say she was really excited. When we got there she was all over the place. Usually the hot water drains all the energy out of people but it seemed to have the opposite effect on her. She was swimming around, running in and out of the pool, bouncing on the stairs, and laying in the snow. It wasn't too hard to keep an eye on her. She was the only person in the whole place running around and doing water aerobics. I wish I had half that girls energy! On the way home she kept saying how she had lots of fun in the "hot lava." We took a camera hoping to take pictures in there but, as usual, I left it in the car. So the only one I have is Brynn looking really excited on the car ride up.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Our Sunday Adventures
Last Sunday sweet little Brynners, who likes to keep us in line, decided we all needed to go to church. She always goes to Primary, but she said the rest of us needed to go to church too. So, I dug out the only dress I own and Brian got all fixed up and we went. After church, we all decided to break the sabbath and go to Lava Hot Springs. Brynn had never been before so needless to say she was really excited. When we got there she was all over the place. Usually the hot water drains all the energy out of people but it seemed to have the opposite effect on her. She was swimming around, running in and out of the pool, bouncing on the stairs, and laying in the snow. It wasn't too hard to keep an eye on her. She was the only person in the whole place running around and doing water aerobics. I wish I had half that girls energy! On the way home she kept saying how she had lots of fun in the "hot lava." We took a camera hoping to take pictures in there but, as usual, I left it in the car. So the only one I have is Brynn looking really excited on the car ride up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So glad you have joined the blogging world. Looks like a fun Sunday minus the church!!LOL
ReplyDelete